This page aims to answer some common questions about uploading files when using our online print service. Should you have a question we have not yet covered, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
What file formats can I upload?
We support a range of popular file types for uploading images or artwork:
- JPEG Image (.jpg or .jpeg)
- PDF Document (.pdf)
- TIFF Image (.tif or .tiff)
- Photoshop (.psd)
- Word Document (.doc or .docx)
- Powerpoint (.ppt or .pptx)
What is the maximum file size?
The upper limit is set to 100mb per file. This should be ample to allow upload of even the highest resolution images. In the rare event that you should you need more please get in touch and we can arrange a Dropbox for you to upload your files.
My document has more than one page
Should your file contain multiple pages to be printed (possible with PDF, Word & Powerpoint documents), you should change the order quantity to reflect this.
Examples for a 10 page PDF document:
- If you want all 10 pages of your PDF printed then you should use quantity 10 when adding the file to your basket.
- If you only require page 1 of the document then quantity 1 will be fine.
- If you require pages 2, 7 and 10 then use quantity 3 and specify the page numbers in the "Special Instructions" box at checkout.
Got another question?
Please feel free to ask anything that we haven't covered.